Saturday, September 19, 2009

Back to you (Sony Ericsson T200)


It's already a week now without my HTC Touch Viva, I returned it for repair since it lost it's Camera function for no known reason.  That is why I resorted to using my old phone, the Sony Ericsson T200.  It was the first of it's kind (I think) back then when Ericsson and Sony merged to have a multi-purpose, multi-functional phone.  It was launched years back when Globe Telecom offered free mobile internet through GPRS service.  It's still in black and white LCD but has a better resolution compared to it's Nokia colleagues.  And just like my other devices it was used appropriately to its full functionality.  The good thing about free internet is that you can have it anywhere, anytime.

After using it again for a week it seems that it got me closer to my love ones most especially my wife.  Since Globe's GPRS service is no longe free then it left me with one of the basic functions of Philippine mobile phones, the SMS message.  I always text my wife to ask how she is and tells her what's on my mind.  Good thing I'm now a SUN Cellular subscriber I don't have to worry about diminishing load.  This made me think that the leaving you empty handed in functionality makes you more closer to your family.

No comments: