Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tech Guard

A month ago before the Sony Vaio in my previous post was bought by my friend we took a look at the ones available in the stores. We found the Sony Vaio VGN-P15 and VGN-P13 in Trinoma AV Surfer store. The sales guy was busy processing one of their customer's purchase and we found ourselves on our own in exploring the capabilities of these amazing devices. To our surprise we were greeted by the security guard and asked us of how he can be of service to us. Surprised and stunned, I asked for the specifications of these two netbooks. He said that he will try to ask the store cashier if they have the tech specs but first is that he will take all our questions first and hoping that he can give us an answer. Surprisingly he had all the basic tech specs in his mind and even know what free stuff we can get if we buy it immediately. I guess this guard is doing multitasking by entertaining customers and answering queries regarding the products that his store sells. Now this is what I call dedication. Another thing is that if he cannot answer a question he tries to find the answer using the netbook's wifi connection. My friend told him jokingly to quit being a security guard to lessen the risk of being shot. Suddenly I came to think if the store is cutting cost or that this guy is just really a techie like me. Whatever is the answer to this I leave it to AV Surfer to answer. But for me I salute you Mr. Techie Security!

No comments: