Monday, May 25, 2009

Ready, Set, Avant-Go!!!

I like PCs that are small, the smaller the better. That is why I have my Pocket PC but still have my ASUS Notebook with me. I use these to sync files so that even when I'm not in touch with my PC at home I can still view my documents while on the go(Even inside cubicle number 1 in the men's room). Mostly I read offline webpages downloaded from my notebook and also some e-books. One good software that I recommend to all users of pocket PC is the Avantgo program. Good thing about this is that you can view offline content like you are viewing it online. All you have to do is just download contents everyday and it's like bringing a pocket newspaper with you wherever you go. Although there are no news channel available from my country I still enjoy reading news from CNN and two of my favorite tech channels, CNET and PC World. Well the best thing about Avantgo is that you get it for free. Just click on the link below and after signing up you can download the installer. Happy reading!

www.avantgo.com

No comments: